New Listing! Family Friendly! Centrally Located!
- Price Per night: $804.00
- Date added: Added 3 months ago
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Area, sq ft: 1700 sq ft
- Year built: 2022
Bring the whole family to this spacious centrally located home with over 1,700 sq feet of space including a huge backyard with some games and fire pit!
5 miles to the closest beach, 7 miles to airport, and 6 miles to sea world, zoo and the convention center downtown.
This house is in a quiet neighborhood with plenty of free parking. You will be able to park 3 – 4 cars in the driveway with plenty of open street parking!
Right when you walk in you will see and feel the open floor plan of this 4 bedroom, 2 bath house. With plenty of space to entertain the family in the living room, dining room, and backyard!
There is a queen bed in each room and an additional 3 foldable queen memory foam floor mattress’s with linen sets for additional guests stored away.
Some features of the home will include:
– Free Parking
– Two 55 inch smart tvs, w/ Netflix, Disney +, and HBO max
– Blazing fast Wifi (500+mbps) enough speed for the whole family to connect!
– Full Kitchen with spice rack, baking pans, mixing bowls, toaster, cutting boards, silverware, utensils, and olive oil.
– Mr. Coffee w/ regular coffee, decaf, and tea.
– Backyard with large BBQ grill, Fire pit, and games
– Contactless Checkin (keyless pin pad)
– Washer and Dryer (in garage)
– Ironing board and Iron
– Access to garage to park your cars.
ABSOLUTELY NO PARTIES OR EVENTS! Please read house rules!
Please let me know if you have any questions!
Home of the University of San Diego, Linda Vista is a diverse neighborhood with a profusion of family-friendly amenities. The Tecolote Canyon draws joggers and hikers to its trails, while the younger set practice their bike skills at the San Diego BMX track, or skateboarding at Linda Vista Skate Park, one of California’s biggest.
Calling all shoppers! This property is a 5 minute drive to Fashion Valley Mall. One of the largest upscale outside malls in San Diego that offers a large variety of stores for your retail therapy needs.
5 miles to Ocean Beach which is a vibrant, bohemian neighborhood, with a classic SoCal beach vibe. Surfers and sunbathers fill the namesake beach, while Ocean Beach Pier is a popular local fishing spot with sweeping views. Nearby, Newport Avenue is lined with antiques shops, beachwear and surf boutiques, organic groceries, taquerias and brewpubs. The Ocean Beach Farmers Market features live music as well!
Other things to note
Adjacent to the 8 and 805 freeway, that is the quickest way to commute.Show all description
- Bedroom 1: 2 queen beds, 1 floor mattress
- Bedroom 2: 1 queen beds, 1 floor mattress
- Bedroom 3: 2 queen beds, 1 floor mattress
- Bedroom 4: 2 queen beds
- Amenities 1: Garden View
- Amenities 2: Garden View
- Amenities 3: Public or shared beach access
- Amenities 4: Kitchen
- Amenities 5: Wifi
- Amenities 6: Dedicated workspace
- Amenities 7: Free parking on premises
- Amenities 8: 55" HDTV with Disney+, HBO Max, Netflix, Roku
- Amenities 9: Free washer – In building
- Amenities 10: Security cameras on property
- Amenities 11: Kirkland (Costco) shampoo
- Amenities 12: Kirkland (Costco) conditioner
Things to know
- Check-in: Check-in: After 4:00 PM
- Checkout: Checkout: 10:00 AM
- Self check-in: Self check-in with keypad
- Smoking: No smoking
- Pets: No pets
- Parties: No parties or events
- Safety Practices: Airbnb's COVID-19 safety practices apply
- Security Device: Security camera/recording device
- Security Alarm: Carbon monoxide alarm
- Smoke Alarm: Smoke alarm