Luxurious 2BR Suite! Gym l Parking l Spa l Pool
- Price Per night: $447.00
- Date added: Added 3 months ago
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
Brand New Listing! Your family will be close to everything when you stay at this centrally-located place in Torrey Hills! Adjacent to the 5 freeway and Torrey Pines golf Course in La Jolla. 10 to 15 minute drive to all other attractions that San Diego has to offer! This luxurious 2 bedroom 2 bath condo is perfect for your relaxing get away. Enjoy the beautiful pool and spa along with a 24 hour fitness center.
Right when you walk in you will see and feel the open floor plan of this 2 bedroom, 2 bath home. With plenty of space to entertain the family in the living room and dining room
There is a queen bed in each room and 1 additional foldable queen memory foam floor mattress’s with linen sets for additional guests stored away.
Some features of the home will include:
– Free Parking
– 55 inch smart tv, w/ Netflix, Disney +, and HBO max
– Blazing fast Wifi (500+mbps) enough speed for the whole family to connect!
– Full Kitchen with spice rack, baking pans, toaster/convection oven, cutting boards, silverware, utensils, and olive oil.
– Mr. Coffee w/ regular coffee, decaf, and tea.
– Contactless Checkin (Lockbox)
– Washer and Dryer (in unit)
– Access to garage to park your cars.
ABSOLUTELY NO PARTIES OR EVENTS! Please read house rules!
Please let me know if you have any questions!
Parking is in the same building with elevator access. You will get detailed instructions on how to check in when you book.
You will love everything this community has to offer! The Location itself is a 10 minute drive to La Jolla, one off the most famous and must see beaches in San Diego!
The beaches found along the breathtaking San Diego coastline offer more than just beauty, they also offer a wide array of activities, from soothing relaxation to exciting water sports.
From world-famous the La Jolla Cove where you can watch the seals and sea lions to La Jolla Shores where you can swim with leopard sharks, La Jolla has some of the best beaches (and beach sunsets) in California.
Whether it’s known for great surfing or simply a nice place to relax, each La Jolla beach has its own personality and benefits.One thing you must do when you visit La Jolla is enjoy the local cuisine.
La Jolla, California is famous for its wide array of fantastic food and beverages. From laid-back, seaside cafes to sophisticated, fine dining restaurants in La Jolla, many of the best La Jolla restaurants have been honored with awards on both a local and national level.
La Jolla is mecca for shopping lovers, attracting locals and visitors from around the world. Featuring everything from laid-back, local boutiques to high-end designers, La Jolla has some of the best shopping in the San Diego area! You will walking distance to Westfield UTC mall and a 10 minute drive to Downtown La Jolla Village.Show all description
- Bedroom 1: Bed 1
- Bedroom 2: Bed 2
- Bedroom 3: Bed 3
- Amenities 1: Room-darkening shades
- Amenities 2: Clothing storage: walk-in closet
- Amenities 3: Dishes and silverware
- Amenities 4: Kitchen
- Amenities 5: Wifi
- Amenities 6: Dedicated workspace
- Amenities 7: Free parking on premises
- Amenities 8: 55" HDTV with Disney+, HBO Max, Netflix
- Amenities 9: Free washer – In unit
- Amenities 10: Security cameras on property
- Amenities 11: Shared pool
- Amenities 12: Shared hot tub
Things to know
- Check-in: Check-in: After 4:00 PM
- Checkout: Checkout: 10:00 AM
- Self check-in: Self check-in with keypad
- Smoking: No smoking
- Pets: No pets
- Parties: No parties or events
- Safety Practices: Airbnb's COVID-19 safety practices apply
- Security Device: Security camera/recording device
- Security Alarm: Carbon monoxide alarm
- Smoke Alarm: Smoke alarm