Luxurious 2BR Suite! Amenities! w/ King Bed!
- Price Per night: $438.00
- Date added: Added 9 months ago
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
Forget your worries in this spacious and serene space! Adjacent to La Jolla Village! Your friends and family will be close to everything when you stay at this centrally-located place. 10 minute walk to UTC Mall and 10 minute drive to the famous La Jolla Cove or beach! Close to the San Diego Zoo, Sea World, Downtown, Balboa Park, and all other attractions that San Diego has to offer. You will also have a variety of amenities to choose from here like a heated pool, spa, gym, and basketball court
This is a brand new listing, please see our other listings for reviews.
Right when you walk in you will see and feel the open floor plan of this 2 bedroom 2 bath home. With plenty of space to entertain the family in the living room, dining room, and patio.
Some features of the home will include:
– 1 King Bed, 1 Queen Bed and 1 Foldaway Queen Floor Mattress w linens
– Pool, Spa, Gym, Basketball Court, Game Room- Free Parking
– 65 inch smart tvs, w/ Netflix, Disney +, and HBO max
– Blazing fast Wifi (500+mbps) enough speed for the whole family to connect!
– Full Kitchen with spice rack, baking pans, mixing bowls, toaster, cutting boards, silverware, utensils, and olive oil.
– Mr. Coffee w/ regular coffee, decaf, and tea.
– Backyard with large BBQ grill, Fire pit, and games
– Contactless Checkin (lockbox on door)
– Washer and Dryer (in unit)
ABSOLUTELY NO PARTIES OR EVENTS! Please read house rules!
Please let me know if you have any questions!
Parking is underground in the same building with elevator access. You will get detailed instructions on how to check in when you book.
You will love everything this community has to offer! The Location itself is a 10 minute drive to La Jolla, one off the most famous and must see beaches in San Diego!
The beaches found along the breathtaking San Diego coastline offer more than just beauty, they also offer a wide array of activities, from soothing relaxation to exciting water sports.
From world-famous the La Jolla Cove where you can watch the seals and sea lions to La Jolla Shores where you can swim with leopard sharks, La Jolla has some of the best beaches (and beach sunsets) in California.
Whether it’s known for great surfing or simply a nice place to relax, each La Jolla beach has its own personality and benefits.One thing you must do when you visit La Jolla is enjoy the local cuisine.
La Jolla, California is famous for its wide array of fantastic food and beverages. From laid-back, seaside cafes to sophisticated, fine dining restaurants in La Jolla, many of the best La Jolla restaurants have been honored with awards on both a local and national level.
La Jolla is mecca for shopping lovers, attracting locals and visitors from around the world. Featuring everything from laid-back, local boutiques to high-end designers, La Jolla has some of the best shopping in the San Diego area! You will walking distance to Westfield UTC mall and a 10 minute drive to Downtown La Jolla Village.Show all description
- Bedroom 1: 1 x King Size Bed
- Bedroom 2: 2 x Queen Size Bed
- Amenities 1: Garden view
- Amenities 3: Security cameras on property
- Amenities 4: Kitchen
- Amenities 5: Wifi
- Amenities 6: Dedicated Workspace
- Amenities 7: Free parking on premises
- Amenities 8: 65" HDTV with Amazon Prime Video, Apple TV, Disney+, Hulu, Netflix, Roku
- Amenities 9: Shared pool
- Amenities 10: Shared hot tub
- Amenities 11: Shared sauna
Things to know
- Check-in: Check-in: After 4:00 PM
- Checkout: Checkout: 10:00 AM
- Self check-in: Self check-in with keypad
- Smoking: No smoking
- Pets: No pets
- Parties: No parties or events
- Safety Practices: Airbnb's COVID-19 safety practices apply
- Security Device: Security camera/recording device
- Security Alarm: Carbon monoxide alarm
- Smoke Alarm: Smoke alarm